Saturday 12 November 2011

11.11.11

Significant? Yes I believe so. There is not in my frame of mind something that happens by accident. The spiritual realm is more real than the physical realm and there must be something in this date that will somehow manifest itself in the physical.

Listening to the young adults discussing their dreams and uo to how many levels they have been makes one realise that they are much more aware of the spiritual realm than most of us older people are. Dreams are significant but to me it is just to try and remember themand pull it through to try and understand what the impact is in the physical world...

Spoke to a very interesting lady yesterday that gave me her perspective on this date which made a lot of sense to me. She said that it announced the end of the age of Pisces. We are in the new age of Aquarius.
Asking what that means she explaned that the new age of Aquarius is whre we go into an era where things happens as you think about it. Again I asked if it means that the spiritual manifest as the physical as you think it and she said yes that is what she means.

She further said that is is the age where integrity and haracter is shown - a time of transparency and things will be brought to the light. Very interesting as on the 10th 11 .11. Julius Malema and a couple of other ANC okes were banned for a period of time from the Party - transparency, integrity....?

Maris said is is the dawn of a e era with the kingdoms of Darkness and Light to be more definite and more in the open.

Me.... I'm having these dreams this past year and I feel very uncomfortable where I am - knowing hat hings are not right they are not the way they used to be. The fights and running in my dreams are sometimes very hectic - oer oceans and canals and in boats in mountains. (Do not know at which levels I operate, just know that I sometimes wake up very tired in the mornings)

These things are all very interesting... How will this all end? I do not know and will not go into predictions. All I know is that the spiritual atmosphere is getting thicker and thicker with anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment